As a certified member of FIDI Global Alliance, Transworld International, is committed to the Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Program.
It defines the position of Transworld International with issues related to bribery and corruption in international Moving Industry.
Transworld International, points out, that bribery and corruption are unacceptable and could harm business in different ways, and therefore the above procedure is part of our code of conduct, which aims to not tolerate any action linked to these practices, nor by any of our staff, nor by any of our suppliers, agent and subcontractors we work with.
Transworld International does not accept any involvement in corruption, extortion, bribery, attempted bribery or fraud. This applies whether offering a bribe, or accepting a bribe, or engaging in bribery either directly or through any third party.
Transworld International, therefore, undertakes to:
- Never permit any form of anti-trust or anti-competitive activities, cartelization or abuse of market dominance. We support a fair and balanced marked competition in terms of supply, tendering and procurement in all stages of our work;
- Never offer or make an improper payment, or authorize an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world;
- Never attempt to induce an individual or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly;
- Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract;
- Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favor;
- Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favor will be expected or implied;
- Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service, which one would not normally be entitled to;
- Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities;
- Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation.
Transworld International fully supports this charter that will benefit not only the industry but also our clients, and expects the same from our agents, suppliers and subcontractors. By accepting to work for us, our agents, suppliers and subcontractors automatically commit themselves to acts as per above policy.